IT Analyst - Sales and Marketing Technology in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
If you are a passionate technology professional who enjoys solving complex problems, prides yourself on being a quick learner, are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in situations where you can be a self-starter, then this is the position for you. This position will support our Sales Ops and Marketing organizations in delivering large-scale data transformation initiatives. You will have the right mix of technical acumen, business analysis, and project management skills to successfully deliver in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate has significant experience launching/supporting business facing products and leading highly cross-functional teams to create compelling IT solutions.
- Current State, Future State and Gap Analysis: Independently assess and document current state across multiple processes, business areas and domains. Ability to think strategically in understanding business drivers to define "target state" solutions.
- Excellent at facilitating workshops and meetings, driving conversations and white boarding during requirement gathering, process reviews with cross functional teams.
- Ability to structure a large amount of information into detailed business requirements documentation by applying analysis methodologies and using documentation tools: process flows, data analysis, business use cases and user stories
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process changes and data flow documentation.
- Knowledgeable in integration requirements analysis for a wide range of application integrations and interfaces in areas of eCommerce and CRM ecosystems.
- Accountable for eliciting, analyzing, representing and validating complex business needs to create requirements in order to achieve business objectives. Identifies options and negotiates to achieve consensus in order to meet enterprise business needs.
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Participates in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Business Analyst or in a Technical role working with technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Comfortable operating and delivering in various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, agile).
- Is equally comfortable in a roomful of business leaders as you are with hashing out complex technical project details.
- Inquisitive, organized, and self-directed.
- Passionate about solving business problems with technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives with various stakeholders.
- Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills