Data Analyst - Digital Marketing in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Working as an extended member of the Brand Marketing team, the Data Analyst - Digital Marketing will be responsible for accelerating and activating our digital marketing measurement and technology strategy across several consumer contact points, including social media, display, CRM/email, search, ecommerce and personalized content communications. This includes working with internal and external partners to recommend key strategies and tests for digital/social that impact the business via measurable sales, equity, and accelerating other strategic initiatives. This role requires experience with data analysis and storytelling, technological prowess, and highly effective communication skills, with an entrepreneurial spirit to pioneer new courses and drive impact for the company.
The Data Analyst - Digital Marketing will also be responsible for increased areas of collaboration and strategy across senior level projects and task forces, as determined
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with commercial teams and external agencies on marketing measurement strategies across all aspects of paid and owned media touchpoints.
- Leverage multiple technologies and data sources to develop and deliver holistic insights to Brand partners and Marketing Leadership.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing Research (CMI) teams to leverage their technologies and data sources for campaign analytics, marketing mix modeling, and multi touch attribution.
- Analyze and present digital media insights to internal and external partners to assist with in-flight optimizations and evaluate overall campaign performance.
- Function as the business owner of various digital and analytics tools. Serve as a consultant to brands, agencies, and technology staff, with respect to improving the efficiency and functionality of analytics tracking across the entire consumer lifecycle.
- Help the organization strategize and deliver data-driven personalization initiatives by configuring technology and data integrations.
- Consult with Brand and Commercial leads on key Media Planning initiatives to better support marketing campaign setup and design.
- Develop tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of digital data in alignment with global company tagging standards and policies.
- Stay current on the latest tools and industry developments across digital marketing analytics as well as the various digital media channels and provide strategic recommendations when appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing, Statistics, or Analytics
- Minimum 3 years of data analytics and data visualization experience required
- Experience with social media, search, display, CRM, eCommerce, and/or personalized content preferred
- Ability to conduct analysis related to a wide range of digital marketing business challenges, interpret the data in a meaningful way, and translate insights into actionable information for the organization preferred
- Experience using Customer Data Platforms such as Tealium, Ensighten & Lytics
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Thoughtspot or Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with Digital Marketing reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo, Sprinklr and SEMrush
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tell a story using data
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating and working with multiple stakeholders and teams
- Passionate about digital/social marketing, data and technology
- Passion for optimizing CX + UX in any digital/social activations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and committed to producing well-developed analyses