Product Manager - Digital Customer Experience (DCX) in Brookfield, Wisconsin
Milwaukee Tool is looking for a Product Manager - Digital Customer Experience (DCX) who will help us digitally transform the way we interact, by cultivating a deep understanding of our distributers and end users throughout their lifecycle and advocate for digital solutions based on their needs and pain points. This opportunity requires a product leader with a proven track record of creating and executing a shared vision by building consensus on roadmap priorities that help us meet our organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define clear problems and market opportunities that lead to product features and capabilities with strong emphasis on delivering measurable customer usability, benefits, and business value in support of a cohesive digital experience.
- Develop and maintain close ties to both the end user and distributor and cultivate mindset of thinking ahead of the market.
- Define vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, and identification of market opportunities.
- Support a culture of collaboration across functions - leverage expertise and drive alignment and engagement amongst sponsor, business owner(s), working group, and other senior stakeholders, to achieve alignment of your digital product strategy.
- Follow an analytical approach in prioritizing problems to solve and outcomes to drive vs. only building features.
- Deeply care about finding the snags and frictions that impact our end users and distributers, relentlessly working to reduce friction and identify digital solutions for productivity.
- Evaluate ideas and suggestions for new products and features. Investigate market opportunities and effect on existing product offerings. Lead internal and external market research as required.
- Use research, data, market, and technology trends to create, own, and execute your digital roadmap that will deliver meaningful value for our distributors and end users.
- Generate documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure your roadmap is supported by the appropriate infrastructure, scalable architecture, and technology to deliver future growth scenarios.
- Create a framework to gain feedback, monitor, and report on metrics (e.g. business impact, usability, satisfaction) for your product family.
- Represent Milwaukee® as the subject matter expert as it pertains to your product and technology portfolio with distributors, users and at industry events.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software product management or related field
- Experience in multiple software development methodologies and models, agile product teams preferred
- Strong consultative, relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills, and effective at quickly establishing credibility and collaborating with others.
- Educational equivalent to a Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business
- Ability to travel 25% of time.