Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and continuing our push to be even more cutting edge!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking to add a Senior Software Developer -- Front End to our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as member of an agile software development team
- Enhance and support existing applications
- Work closely with analysts to identify and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with UX Designer(s) to create functional designs
- Translate UI/UX wireframes into functional interfaces
- Advocate and evangelize modern web design best practices
- Design, build, and maintain reusable web components using React/React Native
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years work experience in software development or IT-related position
- 5+ years professional experience creating responsive, mobile-friendly websites
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong CSS skills, including pre-processors (Sass), animations, flexbox, etc.
- Client-side testing tools including Jest and Enzyme
- .NET Core
- Git/other source control
- Example of projects/work demonstrating skillset
- Experience building web layouts from scratch
- Experience using CSS and UI frameworks including Ant Design, Bootstrap, etc.
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!