Analyst II - Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated candidates with strong technical and business engagement skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and be a part of the REDvolution!
The Analyst II -- Advanced Manufacturing Technology on the Solution Delivery - Manufacturing and Quality/Reliability Engineering team is responsible for managing and implementing key technology specific to Manufacturing and Quality such as OEE PLC configuration, statistical process control applications such as WinSPC, database setup and configuration, IOT connectivity and more. A key component of the role includes gathering requirements and documenting implemented solutions for future improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Manufacturing and Quality/Reliability Engineering organizations to leverage the broader IT organization to develop solutions through effective us of business and process analysis techniques
- Develop process improvement solutions, both functional and technical
- Lead and coordinate the investigation of business impacting problems across functional areas to determine appropriate actions
- Actively review service levels and delivery against business requirements for the areas of the business supported
- Implement and support technical solutions such as Statistical Processing Control software, Optimal Equipment Efficiency software, Vision Systems, and Robotics
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Resolve problems with products and applications
- Identifies and recommends solutions to address improvement opportunities
- Provide consulting and guidance to end users to access standard IT support and services
- Produce documentation including process maps and workflow documents
- Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
- Contribute to and facilitate the creation of a big-picture, multi-year strategy
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Create dashboards and data views to show real time information.
- Partner with business partners on a global scale (Asia, North America)
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Management Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an Information Technology Technical Business Analyst role
- Experience with statistical process control software, OEE, PLC's, SQL, databases, and IOT applications
- Understanding of core business processes such as Quality, Manufacturing, and Industry 4.0
- Self-managed, self-starter, pro-active, and able to manage multiple concurrent activities with time constraints
- Strong business engagement and professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills across all levels of an organization