Solution Delivery Lead Analyst in Olive Branch, Mississippi
Solution Delivery Lead Analyst
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for a Solution Delivery Lead Analyst in Olive Branch, Mississippi to fill a critical role within our IT organization.
As a Solution Delivery Lead Analyst you will have an opportunity to help define Milwaukee Tool's technology direction and strategy. You will apply your knowledge of business and deep technical skills to complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment. You will lead, both formally and informally, business teams, project leaders, and applications users to collect and analyze program business requirements for functions or applications. Accountabilities include the coordination of multiple small to medium projects simultaneously with business partners from requirement definition to resource planning, UAT and deployment.
Milwaukee Tool is growing fast and is a great place to showcase your business and technical skills i.e. superb organizational skills, the ability to manage competing priorities, work with/through ambiguity, and adapt quickly to decisions made by peers or changes in direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage industry expertise to achieve best in class solutions
- Understand and communicate the relationship between functional and technical requirements.
- Makes recommendations for future-state business processes
- Foster strong and highly engaged partnerships with senior leadership across the organization
- Execution and implementation of project/program test plans.
- Lead projects to evaluate, qualify and select third party software, vendors and/or service providers and provide recommendations.
- Lead cut-over planning for application and system deployment
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements
- Manage project scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment
- Provide solution architecture leadership for enterprise systems and processes.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- ITIL Certification Preferred
- 5 -7+ years of relevant work experience in Business Analysis
- 5+ years of hands on experience working on: WMS, WCS, TMS, ERP, ServiceNow, BI, other business applications
Qualifications / Preferred Qualifications
- Proficient in thinking logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, and recommend solutions that address expressed needs within the project.
- Success in leading multiple small to medium projects in various SDLCs (waterfall and agile) across a matrix organization
- Well versed in product and technical thinking and leading in a fast-paced environment that meet or exceed expressed needs.
- Accomplished in gathering and documenting complex cross-functional business requirements, process flows, and use-case scenarios.
- Lead recommendations, gain cross-functional alignment, and implement improvements for processes, documentation standards, procedures, and/or guidelines.
- Proficient with key technologies such as WMS, WCS, ERP, ServiceNow and exposure to CRM, Power BI, Azure, Microsoft cloud products
- Skilled in communicating across an organization, and synthesizing information for executive leadership.
- Strong SQL skills