WE CREATE EMPOWERED LEADERS! At Milwaukee Tool we firmly believe that our People and our Culture are the secrets to our success -- so we give you unlimited access to everything you need to provide technical solutions on our IT Team.
Our IT team is responsible for supporting our continued growth by partnering with each function to align the IT strategy and identify solutions, automating business processes, developing custom software solutions, providing, and governing access to data, evaluating and implementing purchased software solutions, enabling advanced technologies like AI and ML, and managing the infrastructure and security these solutions require across the enterprise. We work to solve business challenges and drive efficiency through technology.
Behind our doors you'll be empowered every day to own it, drive it, and do what it takes to support the biggest breakthroughs in the industry. Meanwhile, you'll have the support and resources of the fastest-growing brand in the construction industry to make it happen.
Your Role on Our Team
As a Solution Delivery Lead Analyst, you will have an opportunity to help define Milwaukee Tool's technology direction and strategy. You will apply your knowledge of business and deep technical skills to complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment. This position will lead, both formally and informally, business teams, project leaders, and applications users to collect and analyze program business requirements for functions or applications. Accountabilities include the coordination of multiple small to medium projects simultaneously with business partners from requirement definition to resource planning, UAT and deployment.
You'll be DISRUPTIVE through these duties and responsibilities:
- Leverage industry expertise to achieve best in class solutions.
- Understand and communicate the relationship between functional and technical requirements.
- Make recommendations for future-state business processes.
- Foster strong and highly engaged partnerships with senior leadership across the organization.
- Guide the execution and implementation of project/program test plans.
- Lead projects to evaluate, qualify and select third party software, vendors and/or service providers and provide recommendations.
- Lead cut-over planning for application and system deployment.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements.
- Manage project scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Provide solution architecture leadership for enterprise systems and processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The TOOLS you'll bring with you:
- A Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in Business Analysis.
- 5 or more years of practical experience working on: WMS, WCS, TMS, ERP, ServiceNow, BI, other business applications.
Other TOOLS we prefer you to have:
- ITIL Certification Preferred.
- Proficient in thinking logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis, and recommend solutions that address expressed needs within the project.
- Success in leading multiple small to medium projects in various SDLCs (waterfall and agile) across a matrix organization.
- Well versed in product and technical thinking and leading in a fast-paced environment that meet or exceed expressed needs.
- Accomplished in gathering and documenting complex cross-functional business requirements, process flows, and use-case scenarios.
- Ability to lead recommendations gain cross-functional alignment, and implement improvements for processes, documentation standards, procedures, and/or guidelines.
- Proficient with key technologies such as WMS, WCS, ERP, ServiceNow and exposure to CRM, Power BI, Azure, Microsoft cloud products
- Skilled in communicating across an organization, and synthesizing information for executive leadership.
- Strong SQL skills.
We provide these great perks and benefits:
- Robust health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings plan
- Education assistance
- On-site wellness, fitness center, food, and coffee service
- And many more, check out our benefits site HERE.