Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is seeking an Integration Developer to fill a critical role within our IT organization.
The MuleSoft Integration Developer will collaborate with solution delivery, architects, and project teams to design efficient and reusable integration solutions for strategic projects. You will be a key contributor in delivering complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint plattform(both on premises servers and CloudHub)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
- Minimum 3 years' of work experience in application/software development or an IT related position
- Prior java development experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Mulesoft certification is a plus
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Experience in Integration patterns, API design and Micro Service design
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft
- Experience in manufacturing and/or retail industry is preferred, but not required