Sr. Integration Developer
Milwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories, and hand tools for professional users worldwide, is looking for an Integration Developer to fill a critical role within our IT organization.
The Integration Developer will collaborate with solution delivery, architects, and project teams to design efficient and reusable integration solutions for strategic projects. You will be a key contributor in delivering complex cross-functional projects in Milwaukee Tool's face-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 year of hands-on experience with Mulesoft Anypoint platform (both on-premises
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years' of work experience in application/software development or an IT related position, prior java development experience a plus.
- servers and CloudHub), Mulesoft certification a plus
- Solid understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Experience in Integration patterns, API design and Micro Service design
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft
- Experience in manufacturing and/or retail industry is ideal, but not required.
- Work closely with lead analyst(s) and lead developer(s) to define and deliver integration solutions via the Mulesoft platform
- Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
- Coding, testing, debugging, and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
- Effective communication with colleagues and team lead to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
- Ensure work adheres to defined best practices and standards
- Produce clear, concise code and other required project documents (technical specifications, process flow diagrams)
- Flexible enough to work through ambiguity and bring clarity in a fast pace environment where change is constant.
- Promotes a culture where teams are inspired to collaborate; ensuring everyone understands their part in the process
- Organized and self-directed.
- Passionate about solving business problems with technology.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and operational excellence.
- Solid communicator -- verbal, oral and presentation skills; able to present technical subject matter across a variety of stakeholder levels
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work in a self-guided manner
- Great organization skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfortable operating and delivering in various SDLC methodologies (waterfall, agile).