Milwaukee Tool is undergoing a complete digital transformation and adding over 50 positions to our IT Team!
We are an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide, and are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to be part of our software development team in our rapidly growing organization.
Quality is at the core of every tool and solution we provide -- come be the core of quality for our team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a member of an entrepreneurial, cross-functional Agile development team to develop, document and maintain overall test strategy
- Collaborate with Developers, Analysts and Product Owner to evaluate requirements and identify acceptance criteria
- Execute test plans, track defects and work with the team to ensure resolution
- Hands on test automation design and execution
- Collaborate with QA Analysts across other Agile Teams
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ Years of experience in Quality Assurance or Development
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least (1) scripting language (C#, JAVA, JS)
- Demonstrated proficiency with SQL querying
- Demonstrated proficiency with industry standard test automation framework
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ Years of experience with Azure or AWS infrastructure
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Git/other source control
We're progressive problem solvers that help build the world -- come join us and let Milwaukee Tool build your career!